Turnberry Holiday Park
Please read these conditions carefully. In making a booking you warrant that you are 21 years of age or over and have the authority to accept, and do accept on behalf of your party the terms and conditions set out below.Terms
Our holidays have been designed with families and couples in mind. Therefore bookings by persons 21 years of age or under are not accepted, unless they are a family booking. There may also be restrictions on bookings for ‘single groups’ consisting of all male or female single people. However we may apply discretion in certain circumstances. The other exception will be where specific sports and leisure groups have been taken. We therefore reserve the right to retain keys to the accommodation if this condition is contravened. We also reserve the right to terminate a booking where we feel the comfort of other holiday makers is at risk.
1. Your contract will be with the owner of the accommodation. The contract is subject to Scottish Law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts. All terms are either per week Friday to Friday (7 nights), Monday to Friday (4 nights) or Friday to Monday (3 Nights).
2. The usual check-in time is 3pm and vacate time is no later than 10am on day of departure. Earlier or later check-in can be catered for in certain circumstances. For non-arrivals unless owner previously notified, accommodation unclaimed by 8am on the day following your holiday start date will be treated as a cancelled booking and the accommodation will be re-let without any refund to you. You are obliged to leave the accommodation clean and tidy, and laid out as per your arrival. You will be responsible for any damage done or loss sustained during your stay.
3. Our charges and prices shown are inclusive of VAT. We guarantee that once you have made your booking and paid the deposit, we will not increase your holiday price unless you amend your booking.
4. We will advise you of the price of your holiday at the time of booking. The terms and conditions for bookings may change from time to time. Please check at time of booking.
5. Making a Booking – Conditions of Booking
The Holiday Contract
The person who books the holiday by telephone / Internet or a third-party representative will be accepting the booking conditions on behalf of the holiday party. A contract between you and the owner will come into existence. You will be informed of your booking reference number and that your reservation is confirmed pending funds being cleared into our business account.
The contract binds you and all members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these T&Cs. Failure to disclose any relevant information or failure to comply with the conditions may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking.
We reserve the right to decline or terminate the booking of any guest(s) whose party interferes or may interfere with the general comfort of other holiday makers. In this event no refunds will be made.Use of the Holiday Home
Only those people listed on the booking can occupy the Holiday Home and use the facilities of the Park. If this legal requirement is not met, your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave, with no refund made.
If you have any friends who may wish to visit while you are staying, please inform owner.
As per government legislation it is illegal to smoke inside enclosed buildings. On no account is anyone to smoke inside this accommodation. We can guarantee a smoke free zone during your stay however, we cannot guarantee an allergy free zone.
6. Number in Your Party The total number in your party must not exceed the capacity of the accommodation as advertised by the owner.
7. Payment when you book you must pay the applicable deposit requested. Payment can be made in full or by deposit to secure your holiday booking via the webpage a trusted payment merchant. Full receipt of deposit/payment will be emailed after funds received by the merchant.
Deposits will be taken at the time of booking. Full balance payment must be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to the first day of your holiday. A balance reminder will be sent to you 8 weeks prior to the first day of your holiday. Please keep your final confirmation email as you will required to present this to the owner on arrival. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation. Bookings made within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking.
8. Changes by You Once a booking has been confirmed by the owner, should you require to amend your holiday (dependent on availability) an administration fee of £20.00 incl VAT will be charged. You may transfer the booking to someone else / another party (introduced by you) at any time providing you pay the administration fee and any outstanding balance. Bookings may not be transferred to other parties after we have received notification of the cancellation.
9. Cancellation by You It may be necessary to cancel your holiday due to illness, accident or change of circumstances. Regardless of the reason or circumstances the deposit will not be refunded. If cancelled within the following time parameters, the following fees will be forfeited:
- 6 weeks or less 50% of holiday cost*
- 4 weeks or less 75% of holiday cost*
- 2 weeks or less 100% of holiday cost*
10. Cancellation by Us We will always strive not to change the date or cancel your holiday booking. In exceptional circumstances cancellation this may be necessary. We will inform you of the change or cancellation ASAP and give you the following options:
a. Accept alternate arrangements.
b. Choose alternative dates.
c. Cancel the holiday with a full refund including deposit.
We do not pay compensation in circumstances where we have to cancel your booking including those arising from *force majeure.
*Force majeure being defined as circumstances beyond our control including (but not limited to) industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, technical problems, bad weather, pandemics or acts of government.
11. Advertising Accuracy We have taken take to ensure the representation of the accommodation is accurate and surrounding facilities.
Please note times to the beach and surrounding attractions are an estimate.
Pricing errors can rarely be made, if you happen to spot an error, we are under no obligation to honour the price.
12.Linen and Towels Bed linen is provided in the form of sheets and duvets. Dish towels are provided but not bath towels.
13. Entertainment, Activities and Facilities On-Site We have no control over the pool, bar restaurant playpark, laundry, bar and restaurant. Recommend checking with the owner/park website prior to arrival to see if there are any interruptions.
14. Unreasonable Behaviour For the convenience of other holiday makers, both the park and the owner reserve the right to terminate the party’s holiday without compensation or refund. This may include but not limited to verbal or physical abuse, and will be at the owners or park management discretion. The park has a no noise policy between 10pm and 10am. This rule must be adhered to, otherwise you run the risk of your holiday being terminated without compensation or refund.
15. Damage to the Accommodation You are liable for any damage caused in the accommodation during the period of hire and you will be charged accordingly. The owner retains the right to enter the accommodation (without prior notice) if special circumstances or emergencies arise, for example if repairs need to be carried out. All guests are expected to treat our privately owned holiday home with care so that others may continue to enjoy it. Any accidental damage must be reported to the owner immediately, so that we can take immediate action. Accommodation will be thoroughly inspected at the end of your stay.
16. Prams, Buggies and Golf Clubs These are not permitted in the accommodation as these have been known to cause damage whilst entering and exiting. The owner will give you keys to a secure lockup at the accommodation for these items.
17. Pets No pets allowed.
18. Smoking is not permitted in the accommodation or other public facilities.
19. Your Vehicles There is a limitation to a maximum of 2 vehicles per booking due to parking availability. Your vehicles together with contents and accessories are left at your own risk. We will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever. Speed limits within the park are to be adhered to for the safety of all holiday makers.
20. Accommodation Expectations the accommodation in our brand-new accommodation will be of an exceptional standard along with all that is contained within the accommodation.
21. Barbeques/Fire-pits On no account are these items permitted within the accommodation or decking and within 2 meters of the accommodation. Any disposable BBQ’s must be placed on a hard standing and not on any grassed areas.
22. Liability We accept responsibility for those arrangements for your holiday that are within our control, but we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage suffered by you or any member of your party unless there was willful damage by us. You may wish to consider holiday insurance during the time of your stay.
23. When you book with us, you’ll be giving us some personal information about you and the other people in the party. We will use the information for booking and processing payments. There will be no marketing information from us, as a result of this information. We promise to conform to the law as at relates to private data. We may keep your data for purposes of re-booking in the future. Otherwise please instruct us to destroy this data.
We only correspond with the lead customer on the booking. It is your responsibility to inform all other members of the party what information is provided to us and what it is used for.
We have CCTV cameras for crime prevention and safety reasons.
All bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions and availability.These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under Scottish law.